Get away from it all with a wood-fired hot tub, hammocks and a Wild West shower!
Hidden away on a gentle hillside on the edge of the woods, Mole End Yurt is surrounded by nature and not much else. Featuring a double bed and two single futons, as well as a wood-burning stove inside, Mole End Yurt has a deck for idling the days away, a wood-fired hot tub, a Wild West shower and a loo with a view. Perfect.
- A sack of logs is provided. Extras are available at £8 per bag
- Pets are welcome at £25 per animal per stay
- Sleeps two with two single futons that can be unfolded to make two single beds
- There is no wifi – get away from it all! – but there is an excellent 4G phone signal
- Fully-equipped field kitchen with 2 ring gas burner
- Ice box
- Mole End Yurt has a deck, ideal for chilling out or dining in style
- Hot tub
- Wood-fired hot tub
- Wild West shower
- Compost loo
- Running water to the kitchen sink and shower