We’re committed to sustainable tourism and want to make being green as easy as possible for you while you stay with us.
Situated within the Cotswolds Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, Westley Farm comprises 70 acres of mixed pasture and woodland environments.
Here’s what we’re doing to reduce our carbon footprint
- We encourage our guests to participate in sustainable practices such as:
- Recycling: every cottage has it’s own recycling and composting bins.
- Buying local produce: we are lucky to have the nations best Farmer’s Market in Stroud every Saturday and we make sure our guests know about it. Every cottage also has details of local places to eat and local food producers. We supply organic milk from our friends’ farm only 2 miles away and offer fruit, veg and eggs from the farm when available.
- Cleaning products: we use environmentally friendly cleaning products such as Method, Bio-D and Faith in Nature.
- We use local craftsmen and services. Our plumber, electrician, cleaning & gardening team all live locally.
- We always try to reduce, reuse and recycle.